Sunday, February 10, 2008

Voting


Last Tuesday I went and voted for the primaries. I had the kids with me and on the drive there Christian was asking all kinds of questions about voting and all that it means. I was answering all of his questions and describing all about how voting works. I was so proud of myself for explaining all of this to him and went in to vote. The kids stayed with Sterling in the car. When I was done I came out and as soon as I got in the car Christian asked me excitedly, "Mom, Did you win?". O-well I guess I didn't explain it so well after all.

2 comments:

MomSusan said...

That is pretty funny! How many times do the kids "miss the message" when we are teaching something. He he.

The Richards family said...

That is funny!! At Addey's dance recital the older girls were dancing to Breath of Heaven, Addey turned to My mom and said "I know were heaven is... IT IS DOWN THE TOILET. I about died, our fish had died a couple days before and I told her it was going to heaven and did not even think about then putting it down the toilet. I still can not explian to her that heaven is not down the toilet, she just has it in her head that the fish is in heaven. It was good to see you on saturday!! Great party thanks