Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Shower


Last Sat. Alayna and I hosted a Baby Shower for Alisha (Dewey) Cartier! Alayna and I love planning parties so we had a great time getting everything all ready (we should really start a business since we both have so much spare time!). We did a Winnie the Pooh Theme because Alisha is decorating her baby room with Pooh. We had a fun time and Alisha got some really cute stuff!

Alayna, Alisha and I have been getting together every month for almost three years now. We each take turns hosting and planning what we'll do. Some of the things we've done include going out to eat, making vinyl lettering signs, making hair bows, going to a swap meet, working on our Control Journals, having a spa day, hosting a favorite things party for the whole high school gang, watching the last episode of Gilmore Girls (it's our favorite show) together (complete with tons of candy and lunch from Luke's) and making story sacks just to name a few! Alayna and Alisha had been getting together for two years before I joined the group and Beau Dee just joined us at the beginning of the year. I look forward to these get togethers. It's great to know that no matter what I'll get some girl time at least once a month!

1 comments:

Tahnie said...

I love that you get together with your friends and do fun things...if only I had some good girl friends that lived closer to me! Maybe we should start one as sister's (and Mom, when she's in town of course).