Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bubbles


So yesterday I came home from taking Christian to Karate and started to make lunch. I opened the dishwasher and it was chuck full of bubbles. Appartenly the maids put dishsoap not dishwashing detergent in my dishwasher. I put the dishwasher on the rinse cycle and left the kitchen. When I came back three minutes later half of my kitchen floor was covered in bubbles and water. What a mess! I had no idea how to get all of it cleaned up. So I mopped the floor (which took FOREVER) and then put the dishwasher on the drain cycle. I then preceded to alternate between the rinse and the drain cycle every three minutes for the next half hour. So much for maids making my life eaiser!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad you are blogging--it is so fun to see how everyone is doing--I already feel like I know everyone a little bit better!!
So Fun!!!!!
Amanda

Tahnie said...

yay for blogging! I was so excited you started one. I've heard if that happens you just put vinegar in the dishwasher and it will cut the suds. Never tried it-but that's what I heard. Not fun!

MomSusan said...

Love your photos. Where and when were the latest ones done? Such a good looking family if I do say so myself (speaking of the pic of you three kids)

Love, Mom

The Richards family said...

I love your blogg!! I thought I left a message the other day but I must not have published it. But I did look at it and I am so excited. I love to see what everyone is up to and it is nice to hear bubble stories so I know other people have those days too! It was good to see you and the shower was lots of FUN!!