Tuesday, February 12, 2008

100 Cheri Facts



1. I love planning parties. I always go all out for my kids b-day parties. My kids start planning their next birthday the day after their b-day.
2.Starting Nov. 6th is the start of "birthday season" in my family. My family has 5 out of 6 b-days in Nov. and Dec. (not to mention Christmas) .
3. My right leg is 1 1/2 inches shorter than my left leg. I have to wear a "lift" in my right shoe.
4. I've only had four jobs in my life. I work at places for long periods of time.
5. The top of my closet needs to be cleaned out. I stash stuff there and then forget it's up there.
6. I love the Twilight book series. I'm so mad at who they cast to play Edward for the movie!
7. I wanted to be an Architect when I was little
8. I have a bad habit of reading a book I'm really into all day instead of cleaning my house.
9.I liked all of the Harry Potter books
10. I HATED how Dawson's Creek ended
11. I love reading books about World War ll/concentration camps. It's amazing what people can go through and still survive.
12. I love Ron Paul. He'd make an awesome President.
13. I wash my hair every day. I can't stand it if I have dirty hair, but I only give my kids baths every third day.
14. I'm obsessed with all of Jane Austen's novels.
15. I've been Vegan for 8 years now. For those of you who don't know what that is I don't eat any meat or dairy of any kind. Why do people think it's gross to eat a dog but OK to eat a cow???
16. I dream of touring Europe some day!
17. I don't really like to talk on the phone.
18. I'd rather cook than clean up after someone has cooked any day.
19. I love to watch The Office. It always puts me in the best mood!
20. I didn't like how Gilmore Girls ended. It left so many unanswered questions.
21. I've never lived outside of Utah.
22. Florida is the the furthest I've been away from home.
23. I've had three of my four kids at home. I've had all four babies natural! I now believe that I can endure just about anything.
24. I was going to college to get a degree in Interior Design. Someday I want to finish my degree.
25. I read one-two books a week.
26. I just finished reading Escape. It's about a woman who escaped an abusive polygamist relationship. The FLDS treat their women worse than the Taliban.
27. I shave my legs (including my knees) every day.
28. I homeschool my kids.
29. I get SO sick of people asking me, "But what about socialization?". No my kids aren't social retards.
30. I got a ton of stretch marks with all of my pregnancies.
31. I have to put on chapstick right before I go to bed every night. If I don't I can't fall asleep.
32. I like summer the best!
33. I HATE swimming. It's makes me itchy and I hate smelling like chlorine all day.
34. I don't like getting water on my face.
35. I only drink about three cans of soda pop a year.
36. I'd rather have something sweet than salty anyday.
37. It took me forever to get a blog because I thought it would be hard to figure out.
38. I can't stand when people pop their knuckles.
39.My husband is 16 years older than me. I really don't even notice except when it comes to our different taste in music!
40. I can say no to any salesperson. My husband has such a hard time saying no!.
41. I love fruit snacks.
42. My favorite junk cereal is Lucky Charms. I eat it only about once every other year.
43. I try not to shop at Wal-Mart.
44. My favorite days are when I don't have to go anywhere.
45. I love Indian Food.
46.I have scoliosis (S curve in the spine). I go to a Chriopracter twice a week.
47. I really like spinach smoothies.
48. I'm a night owl. I go to bed at about 2 AM.
49. I've saved my husbands life many times. He's diabetic and his blood sugar has dropped to seriously dangerous levels quite a few times.
50. Even though I'm vegan I'm not a huge salad fan.
51. When I was 10 I LOVED New Kids On The Block (what was I thinking?).
52.I like to sew.
53.I really like to watch Big Love
54. I'm left handed.
55. I've watched Pride and Prejudice more than any other movie. The new one. Though I really love the BBC version.
56. I love Brownies.
57. I HATE tomatoes.
58. I love decorating my house in my head. I always have more ideas than money!
59. I enjoy cake decorating.
60. I do not like being tickled
61. I think Costco is so much better than Sam's Club.
62. I keep chocolate in the top of my closet and have one almost everyday.
63. I once ate just one chip from a bag just cuz it said, "Bet you can't have just one". It was a car trip to CA. That took self discipline!
64.I'm more of cat person though we don't have any pets right now.
65. My kids are so cute that I grit my teeth.
66.I love to scrapbook but never do it cuz I can't stand having little "helpers". By the time they go to bed I have no energy for it.
67. I was getting a 4.0 in college before I got engaged. Then my GPA went down to a 3.5.
68. Eating grapes make my teeth hurt.
69. I get mad whenever I listen to Dr. Laura. She jumps to conclusions and is so rude.
70. We don't get TV on purpose. We just watch movies.
71.My husband gets to work from home.
72. Weight: 116 pounds.
73. Shoe size: 7 1/2
74. Height: 5 ft. 4 1/2 inches
75. I love going around looking at houses that are for sale even though I'm not going to move.
76. I'm glad I have more girls than boys. I love my boy but I relate to the girls so much easier.
77. I'm a really bad skier. Last time I went a group of four years olds were passing me!
78. I used to follow celebrities lives and one day I decided that it was such a waste of time. I haven't paid much attention since.
79. Most disgusting celebrity: Gene Simmons
80. I'm really blind without my glasses or contacts. I can only see about 6 inches in front of me if I don't have my glasses/contacts on.
81. I get cold really easy. My fingers will start to go numb on a summer night.
82. I've never dyed my hair. I went once to get it dyed and the stylist talked me out of it saying people dye their hair to get my natural color.
83. I wear the same size I wore in high school (after four kids).
84. I get embarrassed easily, but I get REALLY embarrassed when my face turns red from mild embarrassment.
85. I've had three root canals.
86. I'm a health nut. I'm into natural, healthy eating.
87. I forget to clean my car. I really don't think about it until I'm hurrying to go somewhere and jump in the car.
88. I sleep on the left side of the bed. When I was single I slept on the right side of the bed, but I gave it up to my honey when we got married!
89. Sterling and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon!
90. I love to eat hard marshmallows. I open a new bag and leave it open so they'll go hard faster.
91.Swimming in the ocean kind of freaks me out cuz I think that everything that bumps against me is a jellyfish or a shark.
92. I use to be able to remember everything about every movie I've ever watched. Now I can't remember if I watched the movie or just the trailer. Sometimes it takes me 10 min. into a movie to realize that I've watched it before.
93. I won't watch scary movies. I actually do remember these.
94. I never balance our checkbook. I always use the check card and I keep track of where we are by going online.
95. I never snuck out of the house when I was a teenager.
96. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I'm also glad when it's over though. Nothing is as magical now that I have to make it all happen. Watching my kids on Christmas morning makes it all worth it though.
97. One of my favorite memories of my Grandpa Moon is that he used to write tiny letters and hide them in a hole in a tree. He told us that a fairy lived there. We really believed it and would write letters to the fairy and the "fairy" would always write us back!
98. My favorite way to relax is to take a bubble bath surrounded by candles.
99. I'd love to go to Hawaii or get a new diamond ring for my 10th Anniversary! Only a little over one year away! Can you believe it?
100. I tend to be more of a pack rat than I'd like to be. I'm working on it and I am getting better!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

These were so much fun to read Cher! I'd love to do one...but my goodness that will take some time to think of 100 facts! I had no idea you had a wear a lift in your shoe...the things you find out while blogging!

MomSusan said...

That was fun to read. Love that you added pics to the other blogs too. My, I get tired just reading the 100 things! You are a busy Mom.