Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ruffles and Stuff

Just thought I'd show a couple of projects I've been working on for the last couple of days. I found a blog that I just love called rufflesandstuff.blogspot.com She is an amazing seamstress that I hope to be like someday! I found a cute pillow on her blog that I knew I just had to make. Here's the picture from her blog:

















Here's what I came up with:












I had some leftover Raw Silk from when my Mom and I made these dresses for the girls:























Last night I stayed up until 1 AM to upscale an old, yellow, long sleeved, shapeless T-Shirt I had. I love taking something I never wear and breathing new life into it. It's like getting a new shirt for free!



6 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

Wow you've really been in project mode lately - go Cheri!

Tahnie said...

Wow I love them both so much! You need to come show me how to do that!!

Mandy said...

You are so talented! I love seeing all your projects they make me want to do some!!

Krystal said...

Cute!! I love the pillows and the shirt, and the reversable bag (a little further down on your blog). You are so talented. I'm impressed!

Jill Manning said...

Hi Cheri, I am so excited that you found my blog and that I found yours. I can't wait to see what you do with the Marlo Bloom bag, I get so many compliments on mine as I am sure you will too!

Susan said...

Those are beyond cute~! What crafty girls I havE!