Friday, September 11, 2009

School








My kids are loving going to school. They could hardly wait to wear all of their new clothes and see their friends. I'm lucky that my kids get to ride the bus to school, because only the kids that are in the Life Skills class and their siblings get to in Eagle Mountain. I'm also loving that my kids are on B Track this year. At their school there are two different starting and ending times. A Track starts at 8:15 AM and B track starts at 9:15 AM! We get to wake up a 8 AM which is wonderful for this non morning person mother!





Aubrie was thrilled to start Kindergarten! She was sad that she had to wait a whole week past her siblings to start school though. They test the kindergartner's the first week of school. Which Aubrie wasn't able to go to because she was throwing up the day she was scheduled. Luckily she started feeling better about three days before school started so she didn't miss her first day of school! She's also very happy that her best friend, Gracie, is in her class!
















Hailee also started preschool! My baby is growing up! She loves going even though she is the only girl in her class. She goes to a small in home preschool and there are only 5 kids in the class. I love it because it's more one on one time for Hailee. She goes in the morning and Aubrie is in afternoon Kindergarten. So no free time for me yet. That's ok because I now have some one on one time with Hailee and Aubrie.






Sterling was taking first day pictures and somehow didn't get a picture of Christian. It made me so sad! Christian is loving 4th grade and has a wonderful teacher. She's in her 70's and reminds me of Ms. Stacy From Anne of Green Gables!!!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

Precious! I love my nephew and nieces!

The Richards family said...

Aubrie looks so much like you! I am glad everyone is loving school. I always thought I could hardly wait until I had alone time but isnt it nice when you just have some one on one time and it is a little quieter!!!