Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I've Made




















Over the summer I've made a couple of things that I thought I'd share. First I made a purse! It's reversible and I was so proud of myself that I didn't have to undo any stitches. I did it all right the first time and a reversible bag is pretty tricky.



I also made myself a shirt by upcycling one of Sterling's size Large T-Shirts! It was a fun way to get a "new" shirt for free! I have plans for some of Sterling's other T's!!!





























I also made 25 new hairbows for my girls this week!

3 comments:

Tahnie said...

Yay a new post!! You have always been so creative. I am super impressed with both...really everything you do is awesome. It seems like you always have three projects you're working on. It makes me want to do some of them with you! :)

The Richards family said...

What you made that shirt. You wore it at one of our get togethers and I thought it was cute... I had no idea you had made it. Great idea!! I LOVE LOVe that bag, I am very impressed. I have been wanting to make a bag but I just do not sew. Great job on all your projects!!

Steve and Jen said...

Wow, I love your bag! I was eyeing that today at Arctic Circle with the kiddos! You are super creative! I love your pillow and the shirt. Way to use your resources!

I got on your blog to show Nate-O some pictures of Em and got caught up in all your fun photos! You have such a darling family!

Love JEN WILLIAMS (Nathan's Mom)