Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags and Magazine Bows

I have been busy making cute Halloween treat bags for my kids.




























Up close ruffle.



















It's kind of hard to see in this picture but this bag has a black tulle ruffle running down the center.























This bag has black tulle ruffles all around the black and white ribbon.













Front












Back
Now I have to buy one more black bag to make Christian one.



I made this bow out of a magazine page! I'm going to be making these for Christmas Presents!
















Here's the tutorial:

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

Cute! I need to learn how to make those bows.
I love your bags too. When did you have time to do this while you're moving?!

Steve and Jen said...

Hey, it is Nate and Jen Williams. Nate was missing Emily, so we got on your blog to look at pics! Hope you guys are doing well in your new surroundings.
Love The Williams