Monday, November 17, 2008

4th Folder 4th Picture



I was tagged a long time ago by Beau to go to my Fourth Folder and find my Fourth Picture and describe it. This is Emilee at the Oregon Coast when we were out there for my nieces' wedding! We had so much fun that day. After the coast we went to an Animal Rescue Shelter that rescues hurt sea animals. We got to see baby sea lions playing! It was so cute! Then we went to a local pizza place and had dinner. The next day we headed back home and drove 14 hours straight. Crazy!

I tag Tahnie

2 comments:

The Richards family said...

I love it!! Thanks for doing the tag and what a coincidence you were in Oregon!! She looks like she was enjoying it!

The Richards family said...

Oh and yes I will do my tag... I just need to get into a creative mood first.