Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guru


Last night we were having dinner at Guru's (in Provo). We were with most of Sterling's family because we haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving and it's about time we all got together again. Thanks for planning it McKaylee! We always have such a great time and there's always a ton of us! I'm sure every restaurant we go to regrets having us there cuz we have so many kids and we take up sooo much room. Hey at least they get a good tip, right? Anyway I was talking to my sister-in-law and thought I caught a glimse of Milo Ventimiglia. For those of you that are Gilmore Girl fans he plays Jess.










But I was wrong it wasn't Milo it was Mark Ballas






















and Derek Hough!





We both were very excited because we love Dancing With The Stars!
We decided to go over and get a picture with them and talk for a little bit! They were both very sweet and let us get a picture with them. They told us that they were doing to show at The Covey in one hour and there were still some tickets! After rearranging our schedules we headed to the Covey to get some tickets. We were happy to get some even if they were back balcony seats. It was such an amazing show! We had such a great time. After the performance we went and got another picture with them and got their autographs.





Chelsie Hightower was also there. It was so much fun to watch such amazing performers dance live.
















Mark also played the guitar and he and Derek sang. Those two are entirely too talented!


















We had such a great time! It was a night to remember!

5 comments:

DancinnAnna said...

That is awesome Cheri! I must admit I am jealous! I went to college and the ballet west conservatory with Derek's sister and never even met him before he was famous!

Alayna's Creations said...

I have to admit I have no clue who either of them are. But glad you had fun!

Tahnie said...

What a fun night! I guess I need to hang out at the Guru more...famous people eat there!

Cartier Family said...

I'm with Alayna...have no idea who they are! That's pretty awesome though!

Cheri said...

They're dancers on Dancing With The Stars! They're both amazing dancers!