Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!


For Christian's Birthday, on Dec. 7th, we went to Pirate Island Pizza! It's a fun place completely decorated in a Pirate theme. Even the waiters are dressed up and speak in "pirate". We got the kids 100 tokens to split up and play in the arcade with. They had a great time! Christian said it was his best birthday ever! I'm glad he thinks so since we were at Disneyland 2 years ago for his birthday!


The next day, Dec. 8th, was Hailee's 4th Birthday! We opened presents on her birthday, but had her birthday party that weekend, at my Mom's house.








Somehow I managed not to take any pictures of all the cute Strawberry Shortcake decorations. She had a great time playing games, opening presents, and eating her strawberry cupcakes!









The day after Hailee's party my friends threw me a fun 30th Birthday party!


















Here's the cute center pieces! They got pictures from my Mom from growing up-present day!











They went to so much work for all of the super cute decorations and making the yummy dinner. Thanks you guys! I had so much fun and it's something I'll never forget.

0 comments: