Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas!


Christmas before opening all the presents! The kids actually got up at 4 AM on Christmas morning, but we were mean and made them go back to bed, "Until you see the sun out your window". They fell back to sleep at about 5 AM and got up at 7:30 AM. Much better!


We let the kids open one present on Christmas Eve and they all got PJ bottoms that I made.
We had a great Christmas morning just taking it easy. I made yummy cinnamon pull apart' s, soy sausages and orange juice. In the late afternoon we headed to my Dad's house and had an enjoyable family dinner. Christmas is so much work but it's all worth it when I watch the kids opening their presents!

4 comments:

The Richards family said...

Fun christmas, fun parties... what a fun December!!

Alayna's Creations said...

I want that polka dot wrapping paper! :)

Tahnie said...

Good for you blogging about Christmas....I think I missed all of December...maybe I should catch up too!

Unknown said...

A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and super analysis of Christmas time...


Term Paper