Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome Summer!




Emilee's class had an end of the year BBQ and awards ceremony yesterday. It was for the parents and siblings of the kids in the Lifeskills class. Emilee's teacher, Mrs. Cannon, is in the brown behind Emilee. The BBQ was a lot of fun!















Emilee won the award for Best Cheerleader, because she's always cheering on the other students!





To Welcome the kids home on their last day of school I painted them a, "Welcome Summer" banner! I wish this picture showed all of the banner. It has a sun on the left and a red flower on the right. They loved it and it was a great start to the summer!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

I bet they got so excited to see your banner! What a cute idea!

Susan said...

I bet Emilee laughed and clapped and Christian grinned from ear to ear. I will also bet it made all the other kids in the neighborhood happy.