Sunday, May 24, 2009

10th Anniversary!

Sterling and I had our 10th Wedding Anniversary on Friday, May 22, 2009! My mom was nice enough to watch the kids so we could go to The Anniversary Inn in Logan, UT.

We stayed in a super cute room called Joanie's Diner!






















It had a Jukebox full of 50's music!











Here's Sterling behind the counter at the diner!











Me and Betty Boop!














Here I am in the phone booth!



















I love the attention to detail in this room!












Ster and I sitting at the booth.













Me behind the counter.












Me on the cute 50's couch!














The Bed. Don't you love that bedspread?





The jetted tub with the two towels folded like kissing swans!
We had a amazing time! We went to see Angels and Demons and we both loved it. 5 stars. We both love Indian Food, so we ate at the Tandoori Oven, since our first choice was booked for a wedding. It wasn't too fancy but the food was wonderful! It was a fun and memorable 10th Anniversary!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

I loved your dress! You look like one hot mama! :) I'm glad you guys had a great anniversary.

Susan said...

My favorite picture is the one with you on the bed. I had an orange and cream colored bed spread like that growing up!