Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 Year High School Reunion

Last night was my high school reunion. I'm sad that I forgot my camera though, so I don't have any pictures to post. It was held at The Homestead in Midway. I was surprised that more people didn't end up coming. The class president said that there were about 25 of us plus spouses. We had dinner and then watched a video that was made our Senior year. After our senior video we watched a slide show with pictures from all of our lives since high school.

It was fun to catch up with everyone. I actually had a better time than I thought I would. We headed home through Parley's Canyon and got stuck in awful construction traffic. It took us an hour to get from Lamb's Canyon to the mouth of Parley's Canyon. Which made it really late by the time we picked up our kids from Tahnie's house. Sorry Tahnie! And thanks for watching the kids.

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

I want to find out all about the reunion!! I was sad I did not make it. I am glad you had a good time!!

Tahnie said...

We had a lot of fun. Hope the kids did too!
I'm surprised more people didn't show up either....sounds like you had a good time anyway!

Tahnie said...

http://walkingtheveganline.blogspot.com/

I came across this blog and thought you may enjoy reading it...she has tons of vegan links on the side.