Thursday, April 3, 2008

Amelia Bedelia



Last Friday we went on a field trip to see the play Amelia Bedelia. It was at the Scera Theater in Orem. I was excited to take the kids because these were some of my favorite books growing up! I wasn't sure if Sterling and I would enjoy it though. It actually was very cute and we all had a great time. When I asked the kids what their favorite part of the play was Christian said the "shower" part. Amelia was suppose to help throw a bridal shower but she sprayed the guests (and the audience) with a hose instead! Aubrie and Emilee liked when Amelia dressed the chicken like a little boy and danced with him. Hailee liked when she drew curtains on the wall with blue paint! They did a really fantastic job! Scera is going to be putting on Footloose and Pride and Prejudice next. I can't wait to see them both!

1 comments:

Tahnie said...

Wow I almost forgot about these books. I loved reading them. That sounds like a really fun play. How fun!