Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alvin and The Chipmunks



On Friday we went to the Alvin and The Chipmunks concert in Provo. My watch was slow so we ended up being late. The kids still had fun though.

On Saturday we spent an enjoyable day visiting with Sterling's family. Sterling's sister, Celeste, and her kids were visiting from Colorado. We all got together at Nate and Natalies' house. They had quite a house full. It was fun for the kids to get to spend time getting to know their cousins better. After our visit we went to a restaurant we've never tried before in American Fork called The Thai House. It's an old house turned into a restaurant. We love Thai food and really enjoyed eating there. Then we went and saw The Waterhorse at the dollar theater. I think Christian was the only one who really enjoyed it. O well at least it was just at the dollar theater!

5 comments:

The Richards family said...

We went past the Thai house on saturday and we said we should stop and eat there, but ended up driving right on past. We were your way visiting Wacey's sisters husband. (I guess he is still our brother in law) Anyway we might have run into you there if we would have stopped!! so how was the food? maybe next time

The Richards family said...

P.S how did you get your kids in the picture with the chipmunks. Addey thought that was so cool!! Again another busy weekend but it looks like you had fun!1

Tahnie said...

I didn't know they were coming in concert! :) How fun for the kids. Did you like it? Could you tell if they were really playing? Just curious. We had a busy weekend with Brad's family as well. So then I realized on Sunday that we didn't do anything on Saturday! Sorry! It was my weekend to plan. Could you do it this next weekend? Let me know.

Kamal and Amber said...

Cheri,

Hey! - this is Amber (Smith) how are you? What a cute family you have. Hope you don't mind me commenting, but I found your blog through Beau's. I was wondering if you could email me your mailing address. We are planning our 10 year high school reunion and I need your address so that we can mail you the invite. My email is ambersmith_80@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Cartier Family said...

Hey Cheri! It looks like you had some fun with the kids! Did Sterling do this picture of them or was it taken at the Chipmunks thing? Dan and I went to the Thai house a few years ago for Valentines Day...so yummy!