Thursday, February 3, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

Sterling's friend, Mike Hedge, came to our house to do a little photo shoot with our family. He specializes in Jump Shots!



My Family

Sterling and Aubrie's Jump Shot

Love this one! Christian looks like he has on rocket boots!

Mike, Sterling and me

Sterling jumping off our shed.


Christian

Christian, Hailee and Sterling jumping off our shed.  Aren't they crazy?

Aubrie

Christian's Jump Shot

Me with Emilee and Aubrie

Another one of Sterling's Jump Shot's

My Jump Shot

My family in our yard. I love living in the country!

Fence Sitters!

This is harder than it looks!

All the ducks in a row!  You can see the side of our house.


Foot Shot!

Thanks for the photo shoot Mike!

1 comments:

Tahnie said...

So darling! He did a great job! I love the sun flares.