Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon


My Mom, Tahnie and I went to see New Moon at the Thursday Midnight showing! It was so much better than Twilight. I'm glad they changed directors! The special effects were better; the actors even seemed better. We had a lot of fun getting to the theater an hour and a half early. We thought we'd get great seats coming that early but no we got to sit 3rd row from the front. Which was a lot better than the front row we got to sit in for Twilight.

Before we left we had a little New Moon dinner party.







The Red Izzy drinks had labels that said, "Type A, Type B, Drink Up, I'm Thirsty" . It's hard to see in this picture, but on the right are white cupcakes that looked like they've been flicked with blood. They also have Forks stuck in each one which is holding a quote from the book. We had Italian, of course.

I also had framed quotes from the movie set around! We got home around 3:30AM, but it was all worth it! I can't wait until I see New Moon again!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

It was a lot of fun! I agree, much better then the first one.

Susan said...

It was crazy and a lot of fun to be with both of you. Now Cheri tells me she is going to decorate her craft room in a Twilight theme. Go Cheri. Our family Twilight addict. Tahnie and I just go along to be sociable...we can't match Cheri's enthusiasm.