Friday, March 27, 2009

Surprise!


My brother in law, Nathan, wanted to throw his wife Natalie a surprise Birthday party for her 30th B-day! I did all of the decorations. This was the fastest I've ever thrown together a party. I started on Friday and the party was on Monday! Nathan bought Rock Band for Natalie's B-Day present and so he wanted a Rock Star themed party. I couldn't find any ideas online so I had to completely come up with everything myself. I thought Leopard print and red would be a fun RockStar like theme.



















Here's Natalie when she first walked in. She was completely surprised.

















Here's the Buffet table. The party favors were Leopard Print Chinese take-out boxes tied with red ribbon. It had a candle from For Every Body in it.














The Rock Star banner I made.















The Paint can balloon anchor.














30 Banner!















I decoupaged Leopard paper on the bottom of the glasses and added glitter around the edges.









We all played Rock Band and had a great time. Happy 30th Natalie!

3 comments:

Tahnie said...

What a cute party idea! You're always so creative. Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

Natalie said...

Yes, you are truly amazing!! I still have the decorations hanging up and I absolutely loved everything you did!! I will never forget that night:)

Tahnie said...

I used my photo editing software to do my header. I can show you next time you're at Mom's or at my house!