Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Sterling and I have now been married for nine years. In some ways it feels like it has gone so fast and in other ways it feels like we've been together for a very long time! Marriage has been a journey of ups and downs, tears and laughter. I feel we've both learned a lot and grown in so many different ways. I'm grateful to Sterling for how very hard he works to support our family. I love to watch him rough house and have fun with our kids. It makes me fall in love with him all over again.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!


I Love You!



5 comments:

Holmes Family said...

This is so sweet! I enjoy each new milestone that brings married couples closer together. Congrats!

The Richards family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have a great time in viva Las Vegas, it sounds like you have lots of fun stuff planned. Congrats on 9 years!!!

Tahnie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe it's been 9 years! Have soooo much fun in Vegas.

Alayna's Creations said...

Happy Anniversary! (to all of us!) How was your trip?

Unknown said...

I've been fortunate to have such an understanding, patience, supportive, and stern wife, among other great attributes.