Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome To Forks!

You need to read this post while listening to Starlight By:Muse (on my music player on the right)!!! True fans know what I'm talking about.

So I'm a HUGE Twilight Saga fan and just had to have a party to celebrate the release of Breaking Dawn. I invited some friends over for a fun Girls Night Out!
This is the entrance to the back yard where the party was held. You can't see the white Christmas lights around the "trees" and the swag but it looked awesome when it turned dark.


I had huge red, black and white tissue paper flowers hanging down from the tent ceiling. Which you can't see in this picture but it looked awesome.





These were the centerpieces!





























Here is our food buffet. I also made signs of all of my favorite Twilight quotes and stuck them up all over the fence.















We had Sparkling Fruit!!
















Blood Red Ice Cold Punch.

















We also had Vegetarian Salad!
















We finished off dinner with some Dangerous Dessert! Team Edward and Team Jacob Cupcakes.














After Dinner we Played Twilight Jeopardy. It was a lot of fun and Tahnie won by hundreds of points! I was seriously impressed. There were some hard questions in there.


These are the party favors I made for everyone. You can't really see them but in the left back are some Twilight bags and in the red Chinese take out boxes are super cute T-shirts I made. Some of them had a picture of an apple with a bite out of the side and they said,"Bite Me" the other ones had the Twilight movie poster picture on them. We had a great time talking about all the Twilight books and talking about what we thought would happen in the fourth one. I was dying to get the fourth book and didn't get it from Amazon until Tuesday-Aug.12 (It was released on Sat. Aug. 9). It was pure torture waiting for it! I loved reading the fourth book but my favorite is still Twilight, then Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and finally New Moon. If you haven't read these books you're really missing out! I CANNOT wait until Dec. 12 when Twilight the movie hits movie theaters!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

You're sneaky with the camera, I never noticed you taking pictures. It was such a fun party. Thanks for throwing it! I can't believe all the work you put into it. I even got a T-shirt!

Cartier Family said...

It was so much fun Cheri! Thanks for a fun evening out with the girls where we could talk about the books all we wanted...with a few restrictions! Silly people that hadn't read them yet! (ha, ha)